Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interested

Within hours of creating my profile, I'd received a message from potential suitor, who wanted my fists up his ass.

 I reviewed his profile along with his pictures and I was very impressed - His profile stood out simply because he wasn't like most of the other guys on the site. He was under the age of 25, Latino - most of the guys on the website were White and he went for what he wanted. We exchanged e-mails between our accounts and I advised him I was a novice who was interested in fisting and I made sure to stress to the suitor that I had XXL hands.

Suitor and I made plans to get together later in the week and he would be traveling my way. When we finally talked on the phone, his English was a little scratchy but I understood what he was trying to say when he called to say he was running behind due to traffic. I paced my place and attempted to ease my nerves, I wasn't really sure what to expect. Earlier in the day, I had gone to get some lube and had gloves which had been purchased earlier in the week while at Costco (which I later learned where the wrong type of gloves).

It was about to go DOWN ...

No comments:

Post a Comment